The School has 120 acres of land, on which a well planned school Buildings is laid over campus. The member of the managing committee after visiting a number of well knows Public school and Military School, planned the layout. The campus consist of a main school building, administration building well furnished class-rooms, Hostel, Dining Hall, Gymnastic Hall, Music Hall, Meditation Hall, Hospital Building, Computer Lab, Science Lab, Library & Reading Hall, Principal’s Benglow, Staff Quarters, Swimming pool, Play Ground of 10 acres and Water part, Girls Hostel.
- The minimum age for admission to class Vth is 9plus, The Birth Certificate must be submitted at the time of interview.
* The school year is devided in to two terms beginning in June and November respectively.
- New candidates seeking admission to std. Vth onwards have to take a qualifying test in English, Mathematics and Science and followed by an oral interview.
- Student from other states, that excluding Maharashtra State, will have to submit school certificate duly countersigned by he District Educational Offer for admission.
- Student are admitted at the beginning of the academic year. The leaving certificate from the previous school attended should be obtained only after the admission to this school has confirmed in writing by school.
- The application form along with prospectus will be supplied will be supplied on payment of Rs.200 in cash or in form of demand draft drawn in favour of “Principle, Biyani Military School, Bhusawal.
- The boys are permitted to attend classes only if the fees as laid down have been fully paid. The Principle reserves the right to send the boy home whose fees and other charges are not fully received.
- *The existing academic syllabus of Secondary school Board of Maharashtra State will applicable to the students.